We are currently looking for a professional sales engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will have knowledge and background in metal cutting and machine tool technology.
The candidate must reside in the assigned Tri-state territory, preferably in Eastern Pennsylvania.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, with a minimum of 40 hours per week. Overtime and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Travel is required.
Our benefits package includes major medical, dental, and vision. We also offer 401K w/match. Salary is commensurate with experience.
BIG DAISHOWA Inc. is a global leader in high-precision tooling systems and solutions for the metalcutting industry. Manufactured with materials and craftsmanship that enable superior performance, our products guarantee extreme accuracy and repeatability. BIG DAISHOWA’s 33,000-square-foot suburban Chicago headquarters is home to our engineering, sales, service and marketing teams; training center; warehouse and repair center and represents the following product lines in North America:
• BIG KAISER precision boring tools and modular boring systems
• SPERONI precision tool measurement and presetting systems
• UNILOCK precision universal zero-point workholding equipment
• Sphinx precision solid carbide and high-speed steel drills and micro drills
• mptec articulated stands
• Tekusa spindle cleaners
You don’t compromise and neither will we. Our mission is to find the best tooling solution for you and deliver it with a personal commitment of efficient and measurable performance improvements. We remain committed to the core promise we made more than 30 years ago: Higher Performance. Guaranteed.
- Develop & expand company market share through increased sales in assigned territory.
- Maintain contact with present and new customers identifying new opportunities.
- Increase brand awareness and support channel partners, machine tool dealers, end-users within the aerospace, automotive, energy, medical, and general manufacturing industries.
- Develop/maintain relationships with all end-users & distribution sectors of tooling to the marketplace.
- Provide sales, technical support, and product training to all users of BIG DAISHOWA products.
- Identify customer tooling requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
- Schedule daily customer appointments and follow up on customer requirements in a timely manner.
- Update of (Salesforce) our CRM software database with customer information, report daily activities and long-term projects.
- Salesman with a proven track record
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products & Outlook email.
- Fundamental knowledge of CNC programming.
- Must communicate clearly in written and oral methods.
- Travel with overnight stays will be required.
- Technical degree (2-4-year degree) preferred.
- High School Diploma required
- Experience in a working manufacturing environment.
- Requires highly self-motivated individual with knowledge of metal cutting and tooling for manufacturing operations.
- Must have a positive attitude, high organizational skills & strong time management.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Someone who can hit sales goal monthly within proven/mature Tri-State Territory
- Develop and expand current territory
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills