What You’ll See at IMTS
It’s that time again, when the manufacturing world descends on our hometown of Chicago for the International Manufacturing Technology Show. Better known as IMTS, it’s the largest and longest-running industry trade show in the Western Hemisphere. After a cancellation in 2020 because of COVID-19, there’s as much buzz around the event as ever.
We’re excited to be a part of it, and we’ll be creating some buzz of our own in booth #431610. Here are some of the new and upgraded solutions you’ll be able to see and ask our experts about.
- MEGA 12 DS for trochoidal milling
- Expanded Smart Damper line of vibration damping – additions include the smallest boring head and longest mill holders to date
- Base Master Halo 360° LED indicator for Swiss lathes
- Chain Clamp System
- New ESM 168 chuck sizes
- UNILOCK Stabilizer 50 System supports tall parts during machining, welding or assembly
- High-Performance Sphinx Nirox drills for low RPMs
- Sphinx lollipop end mill for undercutting, deburring and multi-axis machining
- Noventa milling cutter for front and back chamfering
- Speroni Pro Shrink
- Heavy duty Mptec indicator stands with 220-lb capacity
We’ll also be part of a very special educational event on Wednesday at IMTS. With the help of UNILOCK modular workholding, Charlie Mitchell, manufacturing engineer, Andretti Autosport, managed to reduce many of his setup times by 70-80%. He’ll join BIG DAISHOWA product specialist, John Zaya, to explain how he did it and how other metalworking operations can do it too.
Join John and Charlie at 3:15-4:10 pm CT in West Building, W193-B.
Did you find this interesting or helpful? Let us know what you think by adding your comments or questions below.