Hi-Jet Holder Side Lock Type
For Straight Shanks with a Milled Flat
Hi-Jet Holder Side Lock Type is designed for popular straight shanks with a milled flat. It introduces coolant capabilities to machine tools without coolant-through spindles.
Hi-Jet Holders minimize overheating and distortion of workpieces and allow coolant-through cutting tools to provide faster metal removal rates by flushing chips out of the holes. With reduced heat generation, tool life is greatly extended.
- Introduces coolant capability
- Allows operations at faster speeds and feeds
- Non-contact seal design eliminates wear damage to the body
- Compact design
- Suitable for small diameter cutters
- Automatic Tool Change w/ stop block
- Easy maintenance of worn parts
- 284 max PSI
- Water-soluble coolant only
- 360º adjustability
- High speed available (10,000 RPM for 40 tapers - 8,000 RPM for 50 tapers)