BIG DAISHOWA to Exhibit at Eastec
Hoffman Estates, IL - BIG DAISHOWA will exhibit at Eastec at the Eastern States Exposition (Booth 5252) in West Springfield, MA, May 16-18.
BIG DAISHOWA will have several products and technologies on display, including tool holders; a wide array of boring solutions; and several new products, including:
- SMART DAMPER—Dynamic Damper eliminates chatter in heavy workloads; new additions include the smallest boring head and longest mill holders to date
- C3 PROGRAM—Additions include mono-block holders with a tough and reliable insert clamp that enables highly efficient cutting; square tool holders in 90° and 180° types; and round tool holders with an ultra-slim design
- MEGA 12DS—A new chuck for trochoidal milling with anti-vibration end mills; high rigidity and gripping strength are available in BBT30/40, HSK-A, C for metric, and BCV40 for inch
- EWA—Automatic fine boring system performs boring operations without a human operator; the adjustment range allows for the handling of multiple bore sizes with the same tool and ensures a repeatable boring process
- ESM 168—UNILOCK modular workholding chuck that can be used on the face of 4th- and 5th-axis rotary tables, lathes or mills where the center of rotation provides a through-hole to bury the workpiece
“We’re excited to return to Eastec and interface with current customers and new prospects,” says Michael Herman, vice president, sales. “Staying ahead of the competition is more important than ever in today’s manufacturing industry, and our premium tooling is designed to give that edge. At Eastec, you can see it all in one visit.”
For more information about BIG DAISHOWA’s presence at the show, and to add the booth to your exhibitor list, click here.
Did you find this interesting or helpful? Let us know what you think by adding your comments or questions below.