High-Performance Indexable Chamfering Tool
The C-Cutter Mini is an ultra-high feed chamfering mill with a compact design. This design reduces the cutting diameter to the lowest limit, helping to achieve ultra-high spindle speeds and feeds. The C-Cutter Mini delivers multi-functional cutting, including chamfering, back chamfering, and even light face milling. The C-Cutter Mini is available in single-insert and 4-insert designs.
Compact Design Chamfering Mill
The four inserts, small diameter, and wear-resistant coating achieve a positive triple effect:
- Compared with 1 or 2 inserts per cutter, a 4-insert cutter multiplies the feed rate.
- A smaller tool diameter means faster spindle speeds.
- Wear-resistant multi-layer PVD coating increases the cutting speed.
- 8 times greater cutting efficiency
- Performs chamfering, back chamfering & light face milling
- Ultra-high feed rates
- Increased spindle speeds
- Increased cutting speeds
- Reduces hand de-burring
- Small cutting diameter
- Indexable inserts with 4 cutting edges
- The 4-insert design allows 45º chamfering
- The 1-insert design allows 30º, 45º, and 60º